News and Events
- Dr. Vince Lucente named 2014 Donor of the Year at the AUGS-IUGA 2014 Scientific Meeting
- The PFD Research Foundation launches the Legacy Circle to honor our most prestigious donors.
- The AUGS Foundation changes its name to Pelvic Floor Disorders Research Foundation (PFD Research Foundation). The mission of the PFD Research Foundation is to transform the lives of women through the support of innovative and effective research that advances the prevention, treatment and cure of female pelvic floor disorders.
- The PFD Research Foundation will be hosting multiple events and activities at the AUGS 34th Annual Scientific Meeting. These events will help to raise money for the Foundation as well as thank our past donors for their support.
- $44,000 was raised onsite at the AUGS 34th Annual Meeting. Thank you to all of the generous donors who made a contribution.
- Earlier this year, the urogynecology community lost a dedicated and passionate research nurse, Robin Haff, from the practice of Vince Lucente and Miles Murphy. To recognize not only Robin’s contributions, but the contributions of all clinical research nurses and research coordinators in the community, AUGS has created the Robin Haff Research Award, presented annually to an individual in recognition of outstanding and sustained contributions to female pelvic floor disorders research. This award recognizes the important role clinical research nurses and research coordinators play in the clinical research process.